Okay....so my Blog has been on life support, but I have totally been enjoying my summer....hanging out, BBQ's and vacation's! I will admit that when starting this blog, I had every intention of doing it at least once a week, but it has been a month and so much has happened. Although I am going to keep it light and make this blog about some of the things I am loving right now.....
![]() |
| This book made me Happy and Sad and Mad and Thoughtful, can't wait to see the movie |
![]() |
| Obsessed with this....in the oil form of course |
| I am attempting to get my downtown digs organized into a cool carefree place to live. This blog is major |
![]() |
| This guy is like majorly talented |
![]() |
| This is so Delicious....and its beer |
![]() |
| I use this all day....don't let the morning burst fool you. Through the winter, my skin and I were not getting along therefore this has saved me. I LOVE it. |
![]() |
| My favorite summer treat! It is Delicious even if I have to run like Forrest Gump to burn the calories |
![]() |
| Beyonce's new album....best thing I never had is truly resonates with me |
![]() |
| She is too funny! Love Chelsea |
![]() |
| My Enzo Sully Platform Pump...hello! I bought these shoes for my annual trip to Vegas, I love them, they are like children to me which could be sad, but I love my shoes |
I certainly hope that everyone is having a rocking Summer and you can add some of these cool things to your summer list. Lastly, enjoy the heat, hang out, have a cocktail and most importantly Keep it Light!
xoxo
Dee









No comments:
Post a Comment